Shop With Confidence! Protecting Your Personal Information.
We are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so. We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the KINGHAIR website.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site.
- (a) Registration and Ordering. If you want to register a business account with us online, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
- (b) Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to; to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers; or to sign up for the kinghair.com Hair extensions Digest. Your email address will safe with us.
- (c) Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.) Your IP address is safe with us.
- (e) Product Reviews. You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we may ask for your email address. But it will be kept private. Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
2.Information Use and Disclosure.
- (a) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site.
- (b) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers; or to sign up for the Kinghair.com Hair extensions Digest. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- (c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to the third parties.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing the kinghair.com customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not email your full credit-card number or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY